Awesome fanzine seeks bass-head designers for mutual layout fun
Can you help?
Woofah is an independently produced magazine covering reggae, grime, dubstep and all points in between.
We have just published our 2nd issue featuring Durrty Goodz, Tippa Irie, Iration Steppas, Scuba, grime and policing and a whole lot more – see website for details: http://www.woofahmag.com
We are looking for people to join our team and help with the design for future issues.
- Are into the idea and look of the magazine
- Have some experience of design but would like more
- Know their way around Quark and can work with templates
- Are passionate about the music we cover and want to help promote it
- Are willing to work to an agreed deadline
then, please get in touch!
If you have any examples of your work to show us, send some links or samples.
Nobody gets paid to produce Woofah, but working on the mag will get your work published and help get the word out about the artists and their music. Everyone who contributes receives a full credit in the magazine and on our website.
We are hoping to get a few designers on board to work on a spread each (2-5 pages) so that the magazine continues to look wicked.
All enquiries to info at woofahmag dot com or via the myspace
John Eden and Paul Meme / woofah