The Shimmy Shimmy crew have just published their 3rd fanzine. Labour of love: by the fans, for the fans style.
I’ve not had time to write anything for it this time and am kicking myself, because I could have been in there alongside:
- Exclusive interviews with
- Stylo G
- Mungo’s Hifi
- Young Warrior
- A day in the life of Curtis Lynch (Necessary Mayhem)
- Exclusive chart from Poirier
- Illustration from Smutlee & design from Al Fingers
- Doubles recipe from Hipsters Don’t Dance
- Soundsystem special: how to build your own, and a timeline
- Erin Macleod talks to Alric & Boyd about house in Jamaica
- Feature on India’s first soundsystem, the Reggae Rajahs
50 pages, 300 copies only. All back issues sold out.
Order from here while stocks last – I have!