The Shimmy Shimmy crew have just published their 3rd fanzine. Labour of love: by the fans, for the fans style.
I’ve not had time to write anything for it this time and am kicking myself, because I could have been in there alongside:
– Exclusive interviews with
- Stylo G
- Mungo’s Hifi
- Young Warrior
– A day in the life of Curtis Lynch (Necessary Mayhem)
– Exclusive chart from Poirier
– Illustration from Smutlee & design from Al Fingers
– Doubles recipe from Hipsters Don’t Dance
– Soundsystem special: how to build your own, and a timeline
– Erin Macleod talks to Alric & Boyd about house in Jamaica
– Feature on India’s first soundsystem, the Reggae Rajahs
50 pages, 300 copies only. All back issues sold out.
Order from here while stocks last – I have!