release date: 20 October 2012. 68 pages
This looks like another great issue!
It includes an exclusive interview I did with industrial music superstar Jordi Valls about his work as Vagina Dentata Organ and The Valls Brothers.
Also a bunch of my reviews (including some of the lengthier ones intended for Woofah).
Darkam: The Art of Visual Noise
Nemeton: Political News
Christoph Fringeli: Neo-Nazi Terror and the Office for the Protection of the Constitution in Germany
Cherry Angioma: Communisation Theory and the Question of Fascism
Christoph Fringeli: From Adorno to Mao – The Decomposition of the ’68 Protest Movement into Maoism (extended book review)
Split Horizon: Control and Freedom in Geographic Information Systems
Riccardo Balli: “Bolognoise ain’t a Sauce for Spaghetti but Bologna’s Soundscape”
Polaris International: Documents and Interventions
– Noise and Politics – Technet Mix
– No More WordS
– Listener as Operator
– The Intensifier
– No Stars Here
– Techno: Psycho-Social Tumult
– Dead By Dawn – Explorations inside the Night
– Psycho-Social Tumult (Remix)
Dan Hekate: Kiss me, cut me, hurt me, love me
Howard Slater: Useless Ease
John Eden: The Dog’s Bollocks – Vagina Dentata Organ and the Valls Brothers (interview)
Neil Transpontine: Spannered – Bert Random Interview
LFO Demon: When Hell is full the Dead will Dance on your iPhone (Review of Simon Reynold’s “Retromania”
Christoph Fringeli: “Fight for Freedom” – The Legend of the “other” Germany (extended book review)
Nemeton: “West of Eden: Communes and Utopia in Northern California” (book review)
Datacide: Press reviews
terra audio: 2023: A Spor remembers ‘Reclaim the Streets’
John Eden: Christopher Partridge: Dub in Babylon (book review)
terra audio: Jeff Mills: Violet Extremist
terra audio: Keeping the Door of the Cosmos open – on Sun Ra’s Arkestra directed by Marshall Allen
The Lives and Times of Bloor Schleppy (12)
Comic by Sansculotte
1) “You can order it now for just 4 euro which includes world-wide postage. We can only offer this super-cheap price by shipping the copies in bulk, meaning if we ship something like 50 copies it costs about half of the normal price of 3 euro for postage per copy (which obviously would make no sense). We will do the first mailout on monday or tuesday, and won’t do another one for at least another 2-3 weeks.
So to get your copy hot off the press, please either send 4 euro via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or take out a subscription, which costs only 10 euro for 3 issues. You can also include back issues 10 and 11 in the subscription deal – in case you don’t have them yet – so you wouldn’t even have to worry when the next issue is coming out!”
2) You can order online now from the Praxis Records shop.
3) I will get some copies in a week or two, so chase me up.
4) There will be a Datacide/Praxis Records stall at the London Anarchist Bookfair on 27 October.
There will be a 20th anniversary Praxis Records party on the SS Stubnitz in London on 2 November.